AllTheGhosts...

DREAM/ LO ST/ ART

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Lighten Up Now

This blog needs to lighten up - it has rutted itself into an awkward, melancholic place and needs to get out or else suffocate. It's like the walls have closed in around it and confined it within itself; causing a loop of irrelevant causality. A Mobius strip all unto itself. Personally, I want too see something I would enjoy reading. So a dark place is not always where I want to go. Sure, I like the dark places, but then I also revel in the light, because without the light, how would we recognise the dark? So once in a while I will make sure to bring a sliver of joy here, and maybe leave a bitter taste behind along with the sweet. We all enjoy fresh lemonade, right?
This balance can be difficult to hold up, and I struggle to get that bitter-sweet, 'sad even though I'm happy' balance right.
So much so that I thought of tearing the blog down, or maybe apart, ripping open the fabric of the internet so that a black hole forms and grows to super-massive scales and consumes all. Our social lives would spiral in and we would be forced to abandon 1's and 0's and revert back to pumping our way through life using valves and tubes. The event horizon would be pure information.
What a sight. What an improbability.
It would also be the dark path.
I promise to add some sweetness soon.

2 comments:

MoebiusTripper said...

Cheer up...Maybe if after you read my sci-fi mystery novel: "TIME TRIP ON A MOEBIUS STRIP," you wouldn't be so down and out...Afterall, you did mention a "moebius strip." That's now I found your blog...If you think you got problems, wait til find out what the 16 lost historical people in my novel have to deal with...
http://moebiustripper.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ben Ben Ben, you've finally entered the world of blogging, something i've been doing for oooh got nearly 10 years now :D it's great isnt it!